If you have been injured in an accident at work you may be able to claim personal injury compensation, and if so, our injury claim solicitors in Plymouth can help you. You can claim personal injury compensation for an injury, or an illness, so long as someone else was at fault for the accident or incident that caused your injury.
Personal injury compensation is a tax-free lump sum normally paid to the claimant after an out-of-court agreement between the legal parties involved in the claim. Compensation amounts vary from case to case, even for similar injuries, because everyone’s injury affects them differently, The amount of compensation that you get will depend on:
- How serious your injury was
- The amount of stress and inconvenience that your injury caused you, and
- Whether or not you paid out money on injury-related expenses.
If you would like to get an idea of how much compensation you could get, we have a compensation calculator tool on our website.
How to claim
We want to make claiming personal injury compensation as quick and simple as possible, so we deal with claims over the phone, and do whatever we can to get our customers their compensation money as soon as possible. When you call us about your injury claim we will take some details from you, so that we can confirm that you are entitled to compensation for your injury. If you wish to proceed, we will then pass your details onto one of our injury claim solicitors so that they can start work on your claim.
You cannot be dismissed from your job because you are claiming compensation for your injury.
Why claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
There are a large number of injury law firms that can help you make a personal injury claim, so why claim with us?
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry
- We have working in personal injury law for fifteen years
- We work exclusively under no win no fee contracts, so that you do not have to pay any legal fees upfront
- We are endorsed by people’s champion Dame Esther Rantzen
- We have a dedicated helpline where you can get obligation-free legal advice from a trained advisor
- Most of the personal injury claims that we handle are settled out of court
Call us now to start your injury claim today
To talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your personal injury claim today please call our 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. If you would prefer us to call you simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010. All calls to Accident Advice Helpline are kept confidential.
Date Published: 20th June 2015
Author: David Brown