If you are injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, no matter how it happened, you might be entitled to compensation, which is where our injury claim solicitors can help you. Accident Advice Helpline can help you get the compensation you deserve – whether that’s due to accidents at the workplace, out in your local area or in a road traffic accident.
Looking for injury claim solicitors in Flint?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand how an accident can affect your life, especially if it wasn’t your fault, which is why we have a dedicated team of experienced personal injury specialists and professional injury claim solicitors ready to right for your right to personal injury compensation.
Although we do not have injury claim solicitors in Flint we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury claim solicitors in Flint look no further than our expert service.
Why you can trust our injury claim solicitors
As experts with over ten years’ experience in the personal injury sector, we offer our clients a personal injury claims service that is smooth and tailored to each client’s requirements and case. Our expert solicitors and personal injury advisers can guide, reassure and advise you through every step of the compensation claims process so you know your claim is in the very best hands and you have the best chance of winning your compensation case. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we pride ourselves on our outstanding client experience which is why we make it easy for you to claim compensation.
- We can help if you were injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault in the past three years
- The three year deadline can be extended if you are claiming for industrial disease or were a minor when the accident took place
- You can find out if you are eligible and how much your claim might be worth using our quick 30-second test
- Most of our claims can be processed via telephone
- You must have seen a medical professional for your injuries and you may be required to attend one additional medical assessment
- Many of our clients do not even need to attend court while we fight for your right to compensation
How to find out more about your eligibility to use our injury claim solicitors
If you have been injured in an accident and want to find out more about whether you are eligible for compensation and how much your claim might be worth, use our 30-second test or call one of our friendly, experienced personal injury advisers on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile today and receive impartial advice with a free, no obligation chat and start your claim for compensation today.