An injury claim solicitor or lawyer is someone that will fight for those that have fallen victim to an accident that was not their fault in the form of a personal injury claim. Those that wish to make a personal injury claim will first need a solicitor or lawyer to be able to ensure that they receive the most compensation that they can for their injury. Accident Advice Helpline works with around 200 legal partners who are all experts in the personal injury claims field and who can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
When you may need an injury claim solicitor
There are various different accidents or injuries that are just unavoidable in life, if you have fallen victim to an accident that was not your fault then you will need an injury claim solicitor.
Examples of the different types of claims Accident Advice Helpline have dealt with are:
- Tripping on a wet floor in a supermarket
- Work injury due to insufficient training
- Being knocked over by a car
- Being assaulted in a pub
- Faulty products such as toasters causing injury
- Illnesses due to medical negligence
- Mental illness due to being physically threatened (anxiety attacks, etc)
- And many many more.
Even if your accident or injury is not seen on this list that does not mean that it is not eligible. As long as it was through no fault of your own, happened in the last three years and you received medical attention because of it, then you will be able to make a claim. If you are still unsure, make use of our simple 30 second test online to find out for definite if you are entitled to compensation.
How to get hold of an injury claim solicitor
So, you have found out that you are eligible to make a claim for compensation, but how do you go about getting an injury claim solicitor? Accident Advice Helpline aims to make this as easy as possible for everybody that gives us a call. Our 24/7 advice line is operated by extremely professional and friendly advisors who can help you with every step of your claim. If you decide you wish to begin a case to claim compensation then you will be matched with the most suitable of our 200 legal partners who will then take you through the next steps. Most, and in some cases all, of your claim can be processed over the phone, meaning less stress and aggravation for you in what is probably already a pretty tough time.
The costs of an injury claim solicitor
A lot of people who want to make a claim for compensation are very worried about the costs and fees involved. Below is a breakdown of the cost of an injury claim solicitor when using Accident Advice Helpline.
- Completely FREE advice, under no obligation. All of the advice we provide, either online or via our expert advisors, is completely free and always will be.
- No win no fee legal partners. All of our legal partners offer a no win no fee service, so if your case is lost then you do not pay a penny.
- It costs absolutely nothing to begin a claim, so pick up the telephone now!
Date Published: 19th September 2012
Author: David Brown