How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots

    Living in a picturesque village such as Hemingford Abbots would be the dream of many city dwellers. However, if you do live in the village, you would probably find it difficult to find a firm of injury lawyers there. If you have been injured in an unfortunate accident that was not your fault within the last two or three years, you may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation. So what do you do if you can’t find an injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots?

    No injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots?

    If you can’t find an injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots, you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We don’t have an injury solicitor there, but we do have an in-house team of specialist personal injury solicitors who can help you with any personal injury compensation claim that you have to make.

    Although we do not have an injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claim solicitor in Hemingford Abbots look no further than our expert service.

    You could be looking for those illusive injury solicitors in Hemingford Abbots if you were thinking of filing a personal injury compensation claim for an illness you contracted which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You might think that there can be no such illnesses, but you would be wrong.

    Illnesses and negligence

    If, for example, you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer. If he or she has not trained you to do a job correctly, for example, to manually lift heavy objects and then you are asked to do this, but damage your back, then you could claim compensation for this injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If your employer failed in his or her duty to provide you with the appropriate protective gear, perhaps ear mufflers, so that you were safe from high levels of noise, then you could also make a claim against him or her if you became fully or partially deaf.

    If the protective gear was defective in some way, you could perhaps file a claim against the manufacturers.

    On the other hand, if you did not use the protective gear your employer provided, you would not be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for any damage to your health.

    You may have got food poisoning after eating at a restaurant and you can also claim personal injury compensation for this. You would have to keep the receipt for the meal, and receive medical treatment. You or your doctor should also inform the local Public Health department of your illness so that the cause can be investigated. This should also prevent further cases of this illness. You and your injury lawyer must be able to show that your illness was caused by the negligence of the catering staff who had either not prepared or cooked the food properly.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and advice before you file any type of personal injury compensation claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. To ring us from your mobile call 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 18th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.