Victim of a road traffic accident? Then you’ll require an injury solicitor to assist with your personal injury claim.
- Been hurt or injured whilst crossing a zebra crossing?
- Been hurt or injured whilst cycling?
- Been hurt or injured whilst driving your car?
- Been hurt or injured whilst being a passenger in a car?
Regardless of whether you have been hurt or injured as a pedestrian, cyclist, passenger or driver, if the accident was the fault of someone else then it is highly likely that you are entitled to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injuries, loss and inconvenience.
How can I find out if my injury entitles me to make an injury claim?
It’s simple, easy and quick to discover if your accident and injury qualifies you for an injury claim. Simply put the details of your no-fault accident and injury into Accident Advice Helpline’s Thirty Second Test online and in next to no time you will know for certain if you are eligible to make an injury claim.
Or if you would prefer to discuss your accident with a person then you can call Accident Advice Helpline direct on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Not only will you get an accurate answer in double quick time, you will also know be given a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you may be entitled to receive. To give your injury claim the best possible chance of a successful outcome, you would be well advised to engage the services of a reliable and reputable injury claim solicitor in Alexandria as soon as possible.
Why is it important to contact an injury claim solicitor in Alexandria as soon as possible?
UK law states that all injury claims have to be made within a set time frame of three years. This period is reduced significantly if your injury and accident occurred whilst at sea to a maximum of two years. Once the deadline has passed a victim is no longer entitled to make an injury claim. So in order that you won’t miss out on your rightful compensation it’s vitally important that you get in touch with an injury claim solicitor in Alexandria straight away.
How can I find a reliable and reputable injury solicitor?
In lieu of a personal recommendation, perhaps you should consider Accident Advice Helpline?Open Claim Calculator
- Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of experienced gained from assisting with literally thousands of successful road traffic accident injury claims since they were established in 2000.
- They are endorsed by the champion of consumer affairs – Esther Rantzen, so you can be confident that they are trustworthy.
- All calls to Accident Advice Helpline are free and all the claims that they handle are processed on a no win, no fee* basis so you injury solicitor in Alexandria won’t charge you a penny to start your no-fault road traffic injury claim.
Call now on 0800 689 0500, on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, or Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.