Mention Accrington, and the first thing we here at AAH, (the injury claim solicitor in Accrington residents often use) would think of is Accrington Stanley the football team originally founded back in 1891.
Football spectator injury statistics
Following the reappraisal of football stadium safety and policing policies, the accident/injury rate at football stadiums has been significantly reduced. The following statistics come from the SGSA (Sports Grounds Safety Authority) website.
- Total number of spectator injuries 2012/13 season – 965
- 22% decrease in spectator injuries from the previous season 2011/12
- Total number of injuries requiring hospitalisation 2012/13 – 77
- Total number of injuries requiring hospitalisation 2011/12 – 79
- Total number of injuries resulting from pyrotechnics (flares, etc.) 2012/13 – 15
The statistics shown above relate only to football grounds in the Premiership and the Football League, plus Wembley Stadium and the Millennium Stadium. As there are no figures for any of the other football grounds England, the figures above are likely to be understated.
AAH (the injury claim solicitor in Accrington residents use) has on online HOW MUCH calculator
If you visit our website, you will discover our HOW MUCH calculator that people use to take what we call the 30 second test. Simply supply six pieces of basic information (as requested by the calculator), and if the calculator verifies the veracity of your claim in principle, it will give you an estimate as to how much compensation you could be awarded.
The full range of our services
It’s not just injuries for sports spectators, that cover here at AAH (the injury claim solicitor in Accrington residents use) our no win no fee injury claim services also cover claims for all sorts of other accidents and injuries too, including;
- Injuries in the workplace
- Injuries in the home
- Injuries sustained on holiday
- Road traffic accident injuries
- Medical negligence claims
- Sports injuries
- Occupational related diseases
- Psychological injuries
To get help from a solicitor in Accrington
Should you have any questions about our no win no fee services, as recommended by people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen, call our free helpline and chat to one of our experienced advisors. Simply dial 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. All calls are treated in confidence