Can an injury claimsolicitor in Holmrook help me?
When you have had an accident, you might need help to get your life back on track. This is where an injury claim solicitor Holmrook from Accident Advice helpline may be able to assist. Because if you have had an accident that you weren’t responsible for, you may be entitled to a sum in compensation, provided:
- Someone else was to blame, whether through negligence or carelessness – or even through a criminal act;
- That accident happened within the last three years usually, although that may differ for some accidents; and
- You needed medical treatment as a result of your injuries.
Your accident could have been any one of these types:
- A road traffic accident, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- An accident or industrial disease at work
- An accident on holiday
- A slip, trip or fall
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- A sporting accident
- An injury through a criminal act someone else committed
…and many more.
If you think any of these apply to you, you can check whether you’d be eligible to claim by:
- Calling our free 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile; or
- Checking the 30 second test on our website.
With just a few details about your accident, we can let you know if we think your claim would stand a good chance of succeeding. We can also let you know how much you may be eligible to claim for.Open Claim Calculator
You don’t have to proceed. You may want to think about it. That’s fine – we won’t pressure you. We can answer any questions you might have about claiming and when you do want to go ahead, we’ll be ready to find you an experienced injury claim solicitor in Holmrook to deal with your claim.
Your injury solicitor in Holmrook will have expertise in personal injury claims of all types. He or she will attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf, taking into account your personal circumstances. This settlement may include:
- A compensatory sum for your injury
- A sum to cover loss of earnings
- Money towards costs of prescriptions and transport after your accident
- The costs of any childcare or help around the home you have needed.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
A few reasons why working with us is better are:
- We don’t charge you upfront to start your claim.
- Your injury claim solicitor in Holmrook will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- With over ten years of experience at dealing with personal injury claims, we like to think we offer great service to all our customers. And in fact, Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, endorses our company.
If you think you’d be eligible to compensation after an accident, call us today. We’ll give you free advice on your circumstances and explain the claims process in detail to you.