Five reasons to find an injury claim solicitor in Holmfirth with Accident Advice Helpline
A quick search on the internet for an injury claim solicitor in Holmfirth will bring up so many results, it may leave you confused. How do you know which is the best one to fight your case? We believe that you stand a great chance of success when you put your personal injury claim in the hands of Accident Advice Helpline. Here are five reasons why we think we’re the best:
- We run a free legal advice helpline which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us any time for free and get no obligation advice about the chances of your claim’s success. We’ll also give you an idea of the amount you may be eligible to receive. All our advisers are friendly, sympathetic and experienced.
- We never ask you for any money upfront to start your claim. So no matter what your financial circumstances are, you could start your claim today.
- All of our professional solicitors operate on a no win, no fee basis. So even if you lose your case, you won’t have the financial worry of a large legal bill to face.
- Having been in operation for well over ten years, we have a great deal of expertise in dealing with personal injury claims. We have experience in many different types of accidents. We can find you the best injury claim solicitor in Holmfirth to handle your claim. And our service is aimed to be professional and efficient to remove as much worry and stress from the claims process as possible.
- We have a great reputation for customer service. With countless testimonials and reviews of our service, we are also proud to count Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, as one of our main supporters and our patron.
When you need Accident Advice Helpline
You may need our services if you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault if:
- It was within the last three years (or longer ago in some circumstances – like claims involving a minor or an industrial disease)
- You had to have medical treatment for your injuries
- Another person or company was to blame, whether that was because they were careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If you want to check whether you could have a claim, call our helpline now on:
0800 689 0500 from a landline
0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Otherwise, you could try completing the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
With a few details, we’ll tell you whether you have a good claim. We’ll appoint you the best injury claim solicitor in Holmfirth we can find. And if you win your case, your injury solicitor in Holmfirth will negotiate you a settlement to compensate for your injury and any losses you’ve had as a result.
Enquiring costs nothing, so why not get started today?