When you need an injury claim solicitor in Holmes Chapel
An injury claim solicitor Holmes Chapel can help you to win a compensation claim if:
- You have been involved in an accident in the last three years (or longer ago, if the claim relates to a minor or an industrial disease);
- If you received an injury in the accident that forced you to seek medical treatment; and
- That accident wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame because they were careless or negligent about their responsibilities. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If you have reason to believe that these three were true of your accident, you need an injury solicitor in Holmes Chapel to bring a case against the responsible party.
And here’s why Accident Advice Helpline is the best company to help you:
- We are one of the UK’s top claims companies. We have been established since 2000, so have well over ten years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims.
- All our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- You don’t need to hand over any money to us to start your claim.
- We have expertise in many different accident types, from road traffic accidents to medical negligence, criminal acts and many more.
- Our expertise and quality service has been recognised by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who we are proud to have as our patron.
As our name suggests, we offer you legal advice via our 24 hour helpline. All our advice is free of charge. Even your phone call is free. Our friendly staff will take a few details about the circumstances that led to your injuries.
We will then be able to assess the chances of your claim. We will also give you an idea of how much compensation you may be eligible to receive. This is just a guide, but may help you decide whether to go ahead with your claim.
There is no obligation to proceed. But if you do, we will try to find you the best injury claim solicitor in Holmes Chapel and will keep you informed of what’s happening every step of the way.Open Claim Calculator
The numbers to call are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Alternatively, you can find a free 30 second test on our website, which will also ask for a few details and then assess your claim’s chances.
Your injury solicitor in Holmes Chapel will aim to negotiate a compensatory sum for you which will cover:
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Prescription costs
- Transport costs
- Costs for any childcare or help around the home you may have needed.
You may not even need to attend court for your claim. We often find that many cases can be quickly processed by phone.
So with nothing to lose, why wait? Call us today to find out whether you could be eligible for our help.