Why would I need an injury claim solicitor in Hitchin?
Although we deal with over 25,000 enquiries every month, we know there are a lot more people out there who don’t think to look for help after an accident. In fact, seven out of ten people never claim for compensation, even though they are legally entitled to.
If you’ve had an accident in the Hitchin area, and someone else was to blame, find out how we can help you to claim with an injury claim solicitor in Hitchin.
Common accidents we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
But there are other scenarios too, so don’t be afraid to ask if you don’t see your accident here.
The general rule is that your accident must have happened within the last three years. However, this is not always the case. The time frame can be different for some types of accident.
For example in cases involving a minor or an industrial disease, there is a longer period in which you can claim.
Your injuries from the accident must have meant you had to seek medical attention.
And finally, someone else must have been partially or wholly responsible for your accident. This may have been through simple carelessness, but could also have been through negligence or even a criminal act.
Call our helpline today if you would like us to assess – for free – whether your accident is eligible for compensation. We’ll also be able to give you a ballpark figure of the amount you could expect to receive. Our numbers are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Our helpline is open 24/7 and is staffed by experienced and friendly advisers. Ringing us doesn’t put you under any obligation to go ahead with a claim. If you do, though, we can put you in touch with an expert personal injury claim solicitor in Hitchin.
Here are some facts about what making a claim might mean for you.
- We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to give us evidence to support your claim.
- We cannot guarantee what amount you will receive. This is because every claim is different.
- There is no charge to you to start a claim.
- All our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if anything happens that you and your injury claim solicitor in Hitchin don’t win your claim, you won’t pay a penny in legal costs.
- You may not even have to go to court. In many cases we deal with, claims can be processed over the phone.
If you’re interested in finding out more about what an injury solicitor in Hitchin could do for you or about the services we provide, check our website.
Or ring us today – any time. We’re always here to help!