A specialist injury claim solicitor in Hinton Charterhouse from Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims. So we know how hard life can be after an accident. We also know how important it is to have the right team on board when you are claiming compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault.
That’s why we work with only experienced and professional solicitors across the country to deliver the best service we can to our clients. So if you need an injury claim solicitor in Hinton Charterhouse – now or in the future – we think we should be your first port of call.
What can Accident Advice Helpline offer me?
Here’s why we think we’re the best company to handle your claim:
- All our professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you won’t pay legal costs.
- Unlike some companies, we don’t ask for any money upfront to start your claim.
- We will help you work out whether you are eligible to claim for compensation, what your chances of success are and give you an estimate of how much you may receive. You can find this out by ringing our 24/7 helpline or trying the 30 second test on our website.
- We have over ten years of experience in personal injury cases. This means we also have expertise in numerous accident types.
- Our services are so good we are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, media personality and consumer champion.
So how do I know if I’m eligible?
Broadly speaking, to claim after an accident:
- It must have occurred within the last three years. However, there are some exceptions to this, such as accidents involving minors or industrial diseases.
- You must have needed to receive medical treatment for your injury.
- Someone else must have been wholly or partially to blame for your accident. This could be an individual, a company or even the local authority. They may have been careless, negligent or could have committed a criminal act which makes them responsible.
If you want our expert advice on whether you’d benefit from help from an injury claim solicitor in Hinton Charterhouse, call our helpline any time:Open Claim Calculator
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
If we think you have a good chance of success and you decide to go ahead, we can put you in touch with an experienced injury solicitor in Hinton Charterhouse. Your solicitor will represent you during your case. He or she will aim to negotiate you a settlement which will reimburse you for your injury, as well as any costs you have suffered such as:
- Transport costs
- Prescription costs
- Costs of help around the home
- Costs of childcare
- Any loss of earnings.
Call us today if you think an injury solicitor in Hinton Charterhouse could help you after an accident that wasn’t your fault. You have nothing to lose!