How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Helensburgh

    Do you need an injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh following an accident? Are you unsure where to turn for help and advice to make a claim? Look no further – Accident Advice Helpline can help you, with free no-obligation advice and our 100% no-win, no-fee* service.

    Accidents in Helensburgh

    You may have visited the town of Helensburgh whilst on holiday in Scotland, or perhaps you live there and commute into Glasgow by train. You could be seeking an injury solicitor in Helensburgh because you have been injured in an accident for which you were not to blame. If this is your situation then you have three years, normally, in which to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    However, there are some accidents, such as those that happen at sea, in an aircraft or at an airport for which you only have two years to make an injury claim. You should find out from your injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh or elsewhere, exactly how long you have in which to file your claim.

    Injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh

    Of course, there are other reasons why you may be looking for the appropriate injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh. You may have been injured during the course of a crime, in which case you only have two years in which to make a claim. You can claim compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) for such injuries. Although you can make the claim yourself, it would probably be better to have the services of legal experts such as an injury solicitor specialist, as the process is complicated and time-consuming.

    Filing a claim for an illness

    You may also claim for an illness if you and your injury claim solicitor in Helensburgh, for example, can prove that it was caused by another person’s negligence. An example of this is if you are a tenant and have been asking your landlord to repair your accommodation because it is damp, but nothing has happened. You may now have a respiratory illness and if you and your injury solicitor can prove his or her negligence, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can also file a claim for a work-related illness or food poisoning, MRSA, Legionnaire’s Disease and so on. You have three years from the first diagnosis of such an illness in which to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you can make a personal injury compensation claim for an illness or an injury, perhaps you need help and advice. If that is your situation, then you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We are a specialist law firm that has over 15 year’s experience of helping people file their claims. We work in partnership with a team of expert solicitors in this field, who live and work all over the UK. The good news is that they all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. You can find out more about us by visiting our Accident Advice Helpline website.

    We are the largest law firm in the UK, and our reputation precedes us. So if you need an injury lawyer in Helensburgh then look no further than our expert service.

    Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now to find out if we can help you.

    Date Published: 18th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.