I think I need an injury claim solicitor in Haslingden
If you have suffered a long-term or permanent injury in an accident for which someone else was to blame, you need the best help possible to get your life back on track. At Accident Advice Helpline, we pride ourselves on our ability to help victims of no-fault accidents to claim the compensation to which they’re entitled. We can find you the perfect injury claim solicitor in Haslingden to help you do so if you live or work in the area.
What kinds of accident do you deal with?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been dealing with personal injury claims since we were set up in 2000, so we have seen every type of accident imaginable. Some of the more common sorts we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Slips, trips or falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work;
- Food poisoning;
- Faulty products; and
- Criminal acts.
You are eligible to claim compensation after an accident if:
- The accident wasn’t your fault, but was someone else’s. That may have been because they were careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act;
- Your accident meant that you had to seek medical treatment for your injury; and
- Your accident was in the last three years. Sometimes the timeframe can be even longer. Some examples are if the case involves a minor or is related to an industrial disease.
Finding an injury claim solicitor in Haslingden
To take the first step, call our helpline today on:
- 0800 689 0500 (landline); or
- 0333 500 0993 (mobile)
When you call our helpline, we’ll ask you a few questions. This will establish if you qualify for compensation. If you do, and you decide to go ahead with your claim, we can introduce you to the best injury claim solicitor in Haslingden to negotiate your case. They will have experience of dealing with personal injury claims like yours.
There is no obligation to go ahead, but two advantages we offer that many other claims companies do not are:
- We will never ask you for any money upfront to start your claim; and
- All of our professional solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown