A trip to Goring-by-Sea in West Sussex should be a pleasant and safe experience. Thousands of people visit the town every year to enjoy the lovely beach and other amenities. Some will just be visiting for the day, whilst others will be staying in nearby guesthouses, hotels or campsites.
Most will return home with only happy memories and perhaps a few souvenirs. However, for some people the trip will not have a happy outcome, and they will return home with a nasty injury that they have sustained in an accident that was not their own fault. Some of these people may not realise that they could make claim for compensation with an injury solicitor in Goring-by-Sea. Here are some simple facts about how this process works.
Top five facts about making a claim using an injury claim solicitor in Goring-by-Sea
- You can make a claim if you can show that someone else was responsible for your accident. This is shown in many ways and the expert personal injury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline are highly experienced in doing this. You will basically be showing that the accident was caused by something that a person or organisation did or did not do. If you fell over a worn floor surface, then you may be able to start a claim with an injury claim solicitor in Goring-by-Sea against the person or organisation that had responsibility for maintaining the floor surface. You would show that they were responsible because they did not adequately monitor the floor surface or maintain it properly. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, then your injury lawyer will be proving that another driver caused the accident by not driving correctly.
- You can make a claim if you are injured. To make a personal injury claim, you must have an injury on your body and this includes psychological injuries. You will prove that you were injured by your own statement and by the medical notes that were made when you sought medical attention for your injuries.
- You can claim for your injuries and out-of-pocket expenses in a claim with a personal injury claim solicitor in Goring-by-Sea. The element of compensation that is for your actual injuries will vary according to how severe your injury is. In general, the more serious the injury, the higher the level of compensation you will get. The out-of-pocket element is for lost wages, extra childcare costs and help with personal care or household tasks.
- You will not find out exactly how much compensation you will be awarded until your claim is resolved. This is because your claim is unique to you. You can, however, get an estimate from the Accident Advice Helpline unique 30-second test.
- Accident Advice Helpline have been helping people with personal injury claims for the last decade. We are fully endorsed by the TV consumer champion Esther Rantzen and will negotiate hard to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 to get started on your claim.