Hiring an injury claim solicitor in Golspie
If you have just been injured in a school-based accident, then you are probably being bombarded by advice from your friends and family. Perhaps they have heard the adverts for personal injury law firms on the TV or radio and are trying to help you with some facts and figures. Whilst this advice is well-meaning, it may not be the most accurate information you need in order to decide whether you could start a school claim with an injury claim solicitor in Golspie.
Expert legal firms like Accident Advice Helpline are a good source of this type of advice. You can ring us whenever you want and discuss the unique aspects of your particular school claim. Every school claim with an injury claim solicitor in Golspie is different and there is no ‘one size fits all’ formula. Your injury and your accident are unique. Here are a few straightforward facts for you to consider before you make the call to Accident Advice Helpline.
The top five facts
- You can only make a claim if you were not at fault for the accident and you can show who was at fault. Think about this aspect of your claim carefully and feel free to discuss it further with Accident Advice Helpline. Your personal injury claim solicitor in Golspie will need to prove that a person or organisation was at fault for your injury accident and injury; this means that they caused it. You can show that someone was at fault with your statement, witness statements, photographs and documents.
- You can only make a school claim with an injury solicitor in Golspie if you were injured. It is advisable to get some medical attention for your injury so that it will be documented in your medical notes. Then, later in your claim, you will be examined by a medical expert who will prepare a medical assessment report.
- You must make your claim within three years of the accident happening. It is always a good idea to start your claim as soon as you can, as it lends credibility to the case. It also means that all of the documents and records relating to your claim will be easy to locate. The time limit is imposed by legal rules, not by Accident Advice Helpline.
- Compensation payouts can be very variable. There is no-one who can guarantee exactly how much money you will receive until your claim is resolved. In general terms, the more serious injuries tend to get the higher levels of compensation. You can also claim for the money that you have lost because you are injured. This could be from lost wages or additional childcare bills.
- Accident Advice Helpline are highly experienced in handling this type of claim. We have the expertise to negotiate hard on your behalf and get you the best level of compensation for your claim.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 to get started on your claim.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown