Injury claim in Shillington


Making an injury claim in Shillington

If you have children who have been injured as a consequence of an accident that wasn’t their fault that happened at their school, after-school or breakfast club, you, and they, may have an injury claim in Shillington case. The same applies to nurseries. That’s right; if one of your kids has been hurt while in the care of a school or other childcare provider and comes to harm as a consequence of somebody else’s negligence, you may be able to claim monetary compensation. Depending on the severity of your child’s injuries, this could amount to many thousands of pounds. This could be ploughed into a trust fund for your kids, or used to pay for their education as they grow older.

Launching an injury claim in Shillington case

Don’t feel bad about launching a case against your school or childcare provider. It has a duty to provide a safe environment for your kids. If it fails to do so, it should face an injury claim in Shillington case and be forced to pay compensation if a court decides the circumstances warrant it. In some cases your childcare provider or school may not even have to directly meet the costs of your case out of its education budget. Some institutions will have liability insurance, while others may have any such liabilities taken care of by their local council. It will depend on the structure of the organisation you’re dealing with.

At the end of the day, if your child has been hurt in this way, the same could happen to somebody else’s if you don’t take action. So as well as potentially pocketing a large sum of money in compensation, you could also be doing other parents a favour. If your kid has been hurt due to suffering a slip or fall as a result of shabby maintenance, or has been exposed to asbestos in a school building, a childcare provider might only tidy up its act if somebody like you decides that this isn’t on and takes action.

What can I claim for?

On top of slips, falls and exposure to asbestos, you may also be able to make an injury claim in Shillington case against your school or childcare provider for sporting injuries, food poisoning or injuries sustained on defective equipment, such as broken desks or tables.

To find out if you may be able make a claim on behalf of your child, get in touch with a no win-no fee personal injury law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline. Its advisors will be able to tell you if you might have a case and whether the firm will be able to represent you. You may also be given a ballpark figure of what you could hope to win in compensation, although this will only be an estimation. Call us on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile).

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )