How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Scole

    It will probably be an insurance company that settles an injury claim in Scole

    Somewhere along the line when a personal injury compensation claim is made, there will be an insurance company involved. These companies usually include third party cover as part of the premiums. These days even most household policies have some degree of cover just in case someone has an accident in your home and makes an injury claim in Scole.

    The varying types of insurance that may pay an injury claim in Scole

    There are many different types of insurance on the market, insurance to cover whatever you want covered, but the most common ones are:

    • Motor insurance – It is not legal to drive a vehicle on UK roads without insurance. Third party cover is required at the very least, so that if someone causes an accident in which you are injured you can make an injury claim in Scole. Third party is the part of the policy that covers personal injury compensation claims. Sometimes accidents happen where for some reason the guilty party has no insurance, or in the case of hit and run is untraceable. The claim would be referred to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB), which is funded by all insurance companies that offer motor insurance. The MIB pays the compensation claims for innocent victims of accidents where there is a lack of cover.
    • Product liability insurance – Anyone who supply goods to the consumer has to ensure they are safe. Any risks attached to a product must be explained in an understandable way. The main responsibility lies with the manufacturers, producers or imports — retailers and wholesalers are only liable if they knowingly sell an unsafe product.
    • Professional indemnity insurance – This covers professional people who have a personal injury claim in Scole made against them in the course of their profession, such as accountants, lawyers, doctors, and dentists to name but a few.
    • Employer’s liability insurance – Employers have a legal duty to protect the health and safety of their employees and most of them must also have employer’s liability insurance. This is in case an employee has an accident at work and makes a claim.
    • Public liability insurance – This is exactly as the name suggests — a policy to cover the public. Any type of business, local authority, government department or health trust will have the sort of cover which has no limit on the amount it will payout.

    Dealing with insurance companies

    Insurance companies can be very difficult to deal with, but not for our in-house solicitors. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are used to dealing with insurance companies — we know how to complete their paperwork and answer their awkward questions. We have the experience and knowledge needed to make the process easy for you. We will give you as little bother as possible while ensuring that every aspect of your claim is examined. We will make sure that you’re compensated for every bad effect your injury has had on your life.

    Contact our helpline on 0800 180 4123 and let us take it from there.

    Date Published: 17th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.