How to make an injury claim in Saundersfoot as a result of a facial accident
Facial injuries can be very visual, especially disfigurement. If a woman has an accident that was not her fault, and sustains an ugly scar on her face, when she makes her injury claim in Saundersfoot she would be awarded more compensation than a man in a similar situation. This is because it is generally accepted that such a scar would cause a woman more stress than it would cause a man. This is unless, of course, he is a male model or actor, in which case he would receive a similar award to that of a woman.
Other less obvious types of facial injury
There are many other face injuries that can happen in accidents and cause an injury claim in Saundersfoot. Just some of them are:
- The eyes can be easily damaged in an accident and the sight affected. Sometimes this can even lead to blindness;
- Correcting damaged teeth can put you through lots of pain, suffering and stress. You may also lose your own teeth and have to replace them with false ones; and
- Fractured bones. There are many bones in the face that could be broken: cheek, eye socket, jaw and nose bones, for example. Some of these breaks can cause secondary problems such as breathing difficulties or eating difficulties.
If you are in an accident that was not your fault, and as a result of that accident you sustain a facial injury, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Saundersfoot.
The compilation of your injury claim in Saundersfoot
Your injury claim in Saundersfoot will include a variety of items, such as:
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings, past and future;
- Travel costs;
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident;
- Cost of care should you no longer be able to look after yourself;
- Replacement of damaged goods; and
- Medical costs.
How to make your personal injury compensation claim
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing with claims for over 15 years and in that time have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled. Our in-house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and will ensure that every area of the effects of your injury is looked into. This way, they can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
On our website there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30 second test. This will let you know if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do will give you some indication of the amount involved. Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123. Our friendly and professional advisors will guide you through the processes of your claim and then take it out of your hands, only bothering you if it is absolutely necessary.