Do I need to make an injury claim in Rutland Water for a facial injury?
Facial injuries can be extremely distressing, as they may be so obvious. Even the courts award women more in compensation if their face is disfigured than they would to a man, because generally women are more aware of their looks than men so it is likely to cause them more stress. The other people who would be awarded a higher amount are male models and male actors when they make their injury claim in Rutland Water.
If any of these injuries, or any other injuries, happen to you because of an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Rutland Water.
What other types of facial injury may cause an injury?
Disfigurement is what most people think of when you say a facial injury, but there other ways to injure your face, such as:
- The eyes can be easily damaged in an accident and the sight affected. Sometimes this can even lead to blindness.
- Fractured bones. There are many bones in the face that could be broken. Cheek, eye socket, jaw and nose bones are just a few. Some of these breaks can cause secondary problems such as breathing difficulties or eating difficulties.
- Correcting damaged teeth can put you through lots of pain, suffering and stress. You may also lose your own teeth and have to replace them with false ones.
What variety of things will be part of my claim?
Your injury claim in Rutland Water will include a variety of items, such as:
- Replacement of damaged goods;
- Medical costs;
- Travel costs;
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings, past and future;
- Cost of care should you no longer be able to look after yourself; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident.
Who can help me?
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing with claims for over 15 years and in that time have helped many thousands of claimants get compensation to which they were entitled.
Our in-house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and will ensure that every area of the effects of your injury is looked into. This way, they can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries. On our website there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30-second test. This will let you know if you qualify to make a claim, and if so will give you some indication of the amount involved.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. Our friendly and professional advisors will guide you through the processes of your claim and then take it out of your hands, only bothering you if it is absolutely necessary.
Date Published: 13th September 2013
Author: David Brown