Making a personal injury claim in Rushcliffe or anywhere else in the UK is a legal process that has rules and time limits attached. This is why victims need to ensure they have the correct legal representation when they want to make a compensation claim.
But what many of them want to know is how do you know who is the best option for making their personal injury claim in Rushcliffe. Perhaps they should listen to Esther Rantzen and get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. People have trusted Esther for years, as she has fought for consumer rights among other things. They know she means what she says, and that she does not associate herself with anyone she does not have complete faith in.
The reason why Esther recommends us for your personal injury claim in Rushcliffe
There are many reasons why Esther became our patron in 2003, just a few of them are:
- Esther likes the no win no fee agreement we use, as this means we take the financial risk of winning the claim, and the victims takes n risk at all. We never ask them for any money to start their claim, or if their claim is lost.
- She likes the way we look after our claimants and the way we always put their needs first. Giving them the best quality service if important to us, which is why we always adhere to our four key principles: integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
- The fact that we examine every area of your personal injury claim in Rushcliffe, to make sure you get every penny of compensation you are entitled to, pleases her as well.
- Esther if a very friendly, open and honest person so she likes the fact that our expert claim advisors are like that too. She thinks it is only fair that we give all victims the free legal advice they need about making a claim, as otherwise how are victims supposed to make an informed decision whether to proceed.
- Esther has never liked high-pressure sales, so she is very happy that we do not put pressure on anyone to make a claim, and respect their choice if that is not to proceed.
- She is impressed with the knowledge, experience and expertise our lawyers and solicitors have, and knows that you can rest assured you have put your personal injury claim in Rushcliffe in safe hands.
Put all these things together with other items like our 30 second test for an estimate of your compensation, the fact that calling us is free of charge, and that if there is any information our advisors do not know they will get back to you, and you are someway to understanding why Esther recommends us.
But that is not all, we aim to keep your claim as stress free as possible, will keep you informed of the progress of your claim, and are able to settle many of them without the victim going anywhere near a court.
We could go an all day about why we are the best for your injury claim, but suggest you use your instincts and listen to Esther.
Date Published: 23rd October 2014