If you try to make an injury claim in Rowlands Castle by yourself, it could be complex and time consuming
There is no reason at all why you should not make your injury claim in Rowlands Castle yourself if you do not mind:
- Dealing with insurance companies or other large organisations;
- Completing complex forms;
- Answering awkward questions;
- Dealing with the stress and worry of making the claim; and
- Reducing the chance of success.
If you do not mind any of the above, go ahead and make your injury claim in Rowlands Castle yourself, but if any of these bother you, call Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline will take all the stress away from your injury claim in Rowlands Castle
At Accident Advice Helpline, we will:
- Deal with the insurance company or other large organisation. Our solicitors deal with these concerns all day, every day, and are used to their funny ways;
- We will complete any forms they throw at us, no matter how complex;
- Answer all awkward questions, no problem. We have always got an answer and will always know the answer, so they are not awkward any more; and
- Take the stress away from you. Our advisors and solicitors will make sure you have as little hassle as possible while dealing with your claim quickly and efficiently.
Because we know how to deal with personal injury compensation claims, we know what the parties on the other end of the claim expect from us and we deal with everything quickly and efficiently, your claim has a much greater chance of success.
We will not want any money upfront
We operate on a no win no fee* basis, so you will not need to find any money to start your claim. We only get paid when your case has been won. We work on this basis because we want compensation claims to be within the reach of everyone – not just the rich.
Contact our advisors on 0800 689 0500 for all the free help and advice you will need to start your injury claim in Rowlands Castle. You will find them to be friendly, professional and willing to help you all that they can. They will discuss your accident and the resulting injuries with you, then help you to decide whether or not you want to continue with the claim. They will not put any pressure on you and their free advice is exactly that.
Our website has a 30-second claims calculator which will let you know whether or not you qualify to make a claim, and if you do then it will give you an indication of the amount that you may be awarded. This is only an estimate though, as your personal circumstances can make the claim go up or down affecting the final payout figure.
Date Published: 14th September 2013
Author: David Brown