How to make an injury claim in Ross-shire. What types of accidents can I claim for?
There are numerous types of accidents but among the most common ones are:
- Bicycle accidents
- Work related accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Medical negligence
- Faulty products that cause harm
- Car crashes as a driver or passenger
- Car crashes as a pedestrian
- Motorbike accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at schools, colleges or universities
- And more
If any of these accidents happen to you and you are injured you may be able to make a personal injury claim Ross-shire.
What are the criteria for making an injury claim in Ross-Shire?
There are certain criteria you have to fit to be able to make an injury claim Ross-shire. These are:
- You should have been the blameless victim
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries.
- The accident should have happened with the last three years, although there are a few exceptions to this rule.
How will my claim will be compiled?
All areas of your life will be examined when you are making a claim. The effects of an accident on your life are important and the sort of things you can claim for are:
- Care costs if you are no longer to look after yourself properly
- Childcare costs while you are attending medical appointments
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Medical costs such as private treatment or extra prescriptions
- Home adaption or home moving costs if necessary
- The impact on your future life
- Any other cost that is a direct result of the accident and resulting injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
Who can help make an injury claim in Ross-shire?
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping claimants for over 14 years and have assisted many thousands to get the compensation they deserved.
Our in house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will ensure that every angle of your claim is examined to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation available for your injuries.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do, give you a rough idea of how much to expect. This will only be an estimate as every ones circumstances are different and this can affect the final payment.
Our advisors are available on our helpline, 0800 689 0500. They are friendly and professional and they will discuss your accident and injuries with you and give free advice as to the next stages. If you are happy to proceed they will start the processes of your claim, but if you are not, they will not pressurize you in any way. Your chat with them will be free of any obligation on your part.