How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Robertsbridge

    I have been in a road traffic accident and sustained injuries, can I make an injury claim in Robertsbridge?

    In the UK, road traffic accidents are a major cause of deaths, with 1,680 people dying on the roads in the year ended March 2013 and another 23,660 sustaining serious injuries. Many of those will have been faultless victims who UK law says should receive recompense for the injuries they sustained, because they were caused by someone else. Those in this situation would have been entitled to make an injury claim in Robertsbridge, for example.

    What are the criteria for making an injury claim in Robertsbridge?

    They are not complicated:

    • The accident in question should not have been your fault;
    • You should have sought medical attention for your injuries; and
    • The accident should have happened within the last three years.

    If you fit these guidelines, you may be eligible to make an injury claim in Robertsbridge.

    If I decide to make a claim, what should I include?

    Your injury claim in Robertsbridge would be made up of several things that could include:

    • Care costs;
    • Home adaption or home moving costs;
    • Impact on your future life;
    • Pain and suffering;
    • Anxiety and stress;
    • Loss of earnings, past and future;
    • Replacement of equipment and accessories;
    • Medical costs; and
    • Any other costs or losses that occur as a result of the accident.

    Who is the responsible party for the injury claim in Robertsbridge?

    In the case of a road traffic accident, this would generally be one of two organisations. The first port of call would be the other driver’s insurance company, but if they turn out to be uninsured for some reason the claim would be made with the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Anyone who offers motor insurance has to be a member of the MIB. They exist to ensure that non-fault victims of road traffic accidents do not lose out because of a lack of insurance. The motor insurance companies have to pay the MIB a levy each year to fund these compensation payments.

    Where do I go to make my personal injury compensation claim?

    Accident Advice Helpline is where you should go. We have been helping claimants with their compensation claims for over 15 years, many of which have been related to road traffic accidents. We have the experience and expertise you need to fight your corner.

    Our in-house solicitors will deal with your claim efficiently and make the whole process as trouble-free as possible for you. They will look at every area of your claim and ensure that you receive the maximum personal injury compensation available for your particular injuries and circumstances.

    Our website has a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify, and if you do will give you an estimate of the amount to expect. Alternatively, you can call our advisors on freephone 0800 689 0500 and let them deal with matters for you. Our aim is to make sure you have as little hassle as possible while providing you with the highest quality customer service.

    Date Published: 15th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.