If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault, you may want to make an injury claim in Rhyl
If you have been injured in a car crash that was not your fault, and you needed medical attention for those injuries, you may be able to make an injury claim in Rhyl. The most common cause of car crashes is driver error, but every collision is unique and there are lots of other causes.
The criteria for making an injury claim in Rhyl
The criteria for making an injury claim in Rhyl are quite straightforward. Put simply:
- The accident should have occurred within the last three years;
- It should have been caused through someone else’s fault or negligence; and
- The injuries you sustained should have needed medical attention.
If your accident and injuries fit these three rules, you may be able to make an injury claim in Rhyl.
The sorts of injuries you may end up with after being in a car crash
Firstly, let’s assume that you survive the crash. If you do not, your dependents would be able to make a fatal injury claim in Rhyl for their loss. If you do, the sorts of injuries you may sustain are:
- Broken bones;
- Head and brain injuries;
- Back and spinal injuries;
- Cuts and bruises;
- Facial injuries; and
- Eye injuries.
The sorts of things you would be able to claim for
The after-effects of an injury can be life changing depending on the severity. Every aspect of the affects on your life need to be looked at and included in the claim, including:
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings, past and future;
- Replacement of damaged goods;
- Extra medical expenses, such as prescriptions and private treatment;
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself;
- Home adaptation or home moving costs if necessary;
- Costs of work you would have done yourself at home, such as DIY
- Childcare costs; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident and injuries.
When requesting an estimate for how much compensation you will be awarded, it is things like these that make the amounts vary from claim to claim, as each person’s circumstances are unique to them.
Accident Advice Helpline are the people to help you achieve a successful personal injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting claimants to get the compensation they deserve for over 15 years. We have helped many thousands already and still get over 25,000 enquires a month. Our in-house solicitors will make sure that your claim is looked at from every angle in order to maximise the amount that you are awarded.
On our website there is a 30-second test, which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will also give you a rough idea of the amount you may receive. Alternatively, you can call our advisors on 0800 689 0500. You will find them to be friendly and helpful, ready to talk through your problems and help you start your claim.