How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Rhuddlan

    An injury claim in Rhuddlan may be needed if faulty goods have injured you

    The main responsibility in making sure that products sold to consumers are safe falls on manufacturers, importers and producers. They should:

    • Warn consumers about any potential risks;
    • Provide information to help consumers understand the risks;
    • Monitor the safety of products; and
    • Take action if safety problems are found.

    If they do not comply, and you are injured as a result, then you may be able to make an injury claim in Rhuddlan for personal injury compensation.

    The rules for safety apply to all goods and any dangerous product could mean you are able to make an injury claim in Rhuddlan

    The rules apply to all types of goods, from small household electrical items through to cars, lorries and even houses. If an electrical fault in your new house caused a fire and you were injured, you would be able to make an injury claim in Rhuddlan. You do not have to have bought the product yourself and it does not have to be new — as long as it has not been tampered with and it is that tampering that made it unsafe.

    It is not always the end supplier that is at fault

    It is not normally the concern at the end of the supply chain, such as retailers, that is at fault. They usually have no liability for consumers’ injuries or property unless they knowingly sold an unsafe product. They do need to be more aware when it comes to high risk goods such as toys, food medicines and fireworks, though.

    Trading Standards Officers 

    Any goods that are found to be faulty should be reported to your Trading Standards Officer at the local council. They are responsible for safety enforcement rules and regulations, and have the power to:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Stop sales of the defective products;
    • Demand the recall of all faulty goods sold;
    • Get permission from the courts to destroy the goods; and
    • Prosecute the guilty party, which can mean heavy fines or imprisonment.

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make your personal injury compensation claim

    Accident Advice Helpline over the last 15 years have helped many thousands of claimants injured through no fault of their own to make personal injury compensation claims, and among those there have been many defective products claims.

    We have the expertise and knowledge you need to be able to make an injury claim in Rhuddlan

    To make a personal injury compensation claim can be complex and time consuming to the layman, but it is what we are good at. We are one of the leading companies in the industry and have a reputation for providing complete customer satisfaction. On our website there is a 30-second test, which is there for your guidance about the amounts of compensation that are awarded for differing injuries and to let you know if you qualify to make a claim.

    Our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, where you can speak to one of our friendly advisors who will help you all they can.

    Date Published: 15th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.