Entitled to an injury claim in Radcliffe on Trent?
If you have been involved in a car crash during the past three years and sustained injuries through no fault of your own, you could be entitled to make an injury claim in Radcliffe on Trent. Perhaps you were the driver of the ‘other’ vehicle or a passenger in either. If you received injuries during a collision, you could be entitled to receive compensation.
Car accidents can cause all manner of injuries depending upon the speed and severity of impact, and whereabouts you were in relation to these variables.
- Head and brain injuries are some of the most common injuries sustained by those within the vehicle. Head and brain injuries can vary in severity from mild concussion to traumatic brain injury. There may be no outward visible sign such as cuts or bruising to indicate that the brain has been injured, but the brain can be at risk of injury from the impact of the collision. This may have caused the brain to jostle within the skull and can result in internal bruising.
- Neck injuries are common injuries sustained within a car crash. Whiplash is the most frequent neck injury caused, but a car crash can result in other injuries including disc damage and cervical radiculopathy.
- Back injuries are caused by the impact of the car accident and the ensuing torque upon the bodies of driver and passengers alike. All occupants can sustain back injuries such as sprains, fractures, disc injury, thoracic spine injury, lumbar radiculopathy and lumbar spine injury. Similarly to neck injuries, the symptoms of back injuries can be slow to surface following an accident and even slower to make a recovery from.
- Facial injuries. The face is usually the least protected area of a victim’s body and is exposed to the force of objects flying around the car at high velocity. The face is at great risk of sustaining cuts from broken glass from shattered windscreens or side windows. Dental injuries can result from steering wheel or airbag impacts.
- Psychological injuries resulting from emotional distress can have a lasting impact upon a person’s mental state and may severely limit or restrict the way in which an individual goes about their daily life.
Can I make a claim?
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident during the past three years that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to receive compensation. Find out how much you could be eligible to claim by putting your details into our 30-second test, and within moments you’ll discover what your injury claim in Radcliffe on Trent could be worth.
Why should you carry the emotional and financial burdens of injuries which were caused due to someone else’s negligence? Accident Advice Helpline have over ten years of experience assisting people like yourself to make successful injury claims. Call free on 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, and let our friendly staff help.
Date Published: 12th September 2013
Author: David Brown