The injury claim procedure explained
If you have been injured following an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. Whilst people may choose to make a claim themselves, for many of us, just the thought of trying to wade through countless legal letters isn’t something we are able to take on, especially at a time when we are concentrating on our recovery.
How your personal injury claim procedure will work
- After suffering an accident and receiving treatment for injuries sustained as a result, you may wish to pursue an injury claim using a solicitor who specialises in processing personal injury claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline has a team of legal professionals who have over 15 years’ experience of helping people to claim their legal entitlement to compensation following an accident that wasn’t their fault, and occurred within the last three years.
- You can go online and take part in our unique 30-second test to see if you can qualify to start an injury claim procedure, and how much compensation you could receive.
- Once Accident Advice Helpline has taken details of your accident, and if you qualify to make a claim, you will be allocated to a specialist solicitor who will work on your behalf on 100% no- win, no-fee basis.
- Accident Advice Helpline is dedicated to providing an accountable, dependable and reliable service which is centred around your individual circumstances. No two accidents are the same, nor are the injury claims they cause.
- You will need to have a medical report from your doctor in order to ascertain the nature and extent of your personal injuries. If the defendant is found to be liable and caused your accident, and/or they broke a law or regulation causing your accident and any resulting injury, then you as the claimant can claim financial compensation.
- Many claimants undertaking personal injury claim procedures do not attend court, and many personal injury claims are processed over the phone.
- Regardless of where the accident occurred, whether at work, as a result of a road traffic accident, through a slip, trip or fall, or even as the result of medical negligence, you are legally entitled to start the personal injury claim procedure.
- The injuries that you have sustained may be painful, debilitating and even life changing, leaving you in financial difficulty and unable to work. Start your personal injury claim procedure to ensure that you claim your legal rights to compensation.
Chat to Accident Advice Helpline
For free initial advice about the injury claim procedure, simply chat to an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline today. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
Date Published: 11th September 2013