If you have a road accident which was not your fault, you could make an injury claim in Powfoot. The legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
One reason some people claim is if they have been hit by someone who is driving illegally.
Here are some of the ways some people drive illegally and cause accidents.
- Driving alone with a provisional licence.
- Driving without a driving licence.
- Driving without insurance or road tax. Everyone has to have insurance by law, even if it is only third party insurance.
- Driving while disqualified.
- Driving in a stolen vehicle.
- Driving while drunk or on drugs.
How to make an injury claim in Powfoot
Accident Advice Helpline can give you free, no-obligation advice about making a compensation claim. We have the experience to assess your claim over the phone thanks to our friendly and trained advisors. To assess your claim you just need to confirm some things about your accident.
- You can only claim if you were not the person to blame for causing your accident.
- It’s important that you have your injuries treated as soon as you can. This means your doctor can provide us with medical evidence.
- Your claim can be started anytime after your accident, but it must be started within 3 years.
If our advisors confirm that you can make an injury claim in Powfoot, they can give you an estimate of your compensation, so you know if it’s worthwhile starting a claim.
One thing you won’t need to worry about is the cost. Unlike some solicitors, we always work on a basis. This means no upfront fees to start your claim and if we do not succeed in winning your claim, you won’t be sent a bill for our time.
Call us nono-win, no-feew about an injury claim in Powfoot
When you call, you are under no obligation to go ahead with your claim, but if you do decide to make an injury claim in Powfoot then Accident Advice Helpline will handle everything we can to get you the compensation you deserve. We have over 16 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims and will do all that we can to ensure that your injury claim is successful.
To find out more, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mmobile. One call to our friendly, helpful team will give you all of the information you need to get started on your claim.
Date Published: 15th September 2013
Author: David Brown