How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Polruan

    Why would you make an injury claim in Polruan? You would make an injury claim in Polruan if sometime within the last three years you have been involved in an accident or violent crime that was not your fault. If in that accident you sustained injuries that needed medical attention, you would be entitled to make an injury claim in Polruan.

    What types of accidents, assaults or negligence mean you can make an injury claim in Polruan for?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, for more than15 years we have dealt with so many different types of accidents, crime and negligence claims that the list is endless. Here are some of the more common ones:

    • Car crashes;
    • Motorbike accidents;
    • Cycling accidents;
    • Accidents in factories;
    • Construction site accidents;
    • Industrial illnesses and diseases;
    • Slips, trips and falls;
    • Holiday accidents;
    • Faulty products that cause injury;
    • Accidents in schools, colleges and universities;
    • Cruise ship illnesses and accidents;
    • Food poisoning;
    • Work-related accidents; and
    • Bus and lorry crashes.

    What type of injuries would be covered by a personal injury compensation claim?

    Any injury at all would be covered by your claim, including:

    • Broken bones;
    • Back and spinal injuries;
    • Whiplash;
    • Head and brain injuries;
    • Facial injuries;
    • Eye injuries;
    • Road rash;
    • Internal injuries; and
    • Fatalities.

    In the case of a fatality, the injury claim  would be made by a member of the deceased’s family.

    What items will the claim pay for?

    Anything that is a direct result of the accident that caused your injuries. This could be:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Pain and suffering;
    • Anxiety and stress;
    • Loss of earnings;
    • Care costs;
    • Medical expenses;
    • Travel costs;
    • Replacement of damaged goods;
    • Childcare costs;
    • Money to cover jobs you would have done yourself; and
    • Moving or adapting your home.

    The in-house solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline will examine every aspect of the accident, your injuries and the effect these have had on your life. They will then quickly and efficiently deal with your claim, ensuring that you get the maximum amount of compensation for what has happened to you. They have the knowledge and experience to do this with as little hassle as possible for you, probably not even having to go to court. Most of our claims result in out-of-court settlements.

    You can take our 30-second test to let you know if you qualify to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you do, it will also give you a rough idea of the amount you may be entitled to. However, please note that this is an estimate only, as each person’s circumstances are unique.

    Our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 (charges may apply). Our advisers are friendly and professional. Without any pressure, they will guide you through the process of making a claim and then it is up to you to decide if you wish to continue.

    Date Published: 15th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.