Had an accident whilst on your package holiday and want to make an injury claim in Paddington?
Package holidays can provide the ideal answer to our holiday plans. By providing transport, accommodation, outings and even all-inclusive facilities, the stress and logistics of organising your longed for vacation can all be solved with a package deal. However, if you suffer an accident whilst on a package holiday that wasn’t your fault, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim in Paddington.
Do you qualify?
- The package organiser can be held responsible for your accident if it occurred at the hotel where you are staying or during an excursion or as part of the holiday service provided by your holiday package
- To make an injury claim in Paddington, the accident must have been due to negligence by the organisers of your holiday. For example, if the hotel was poorly maintained with uneven flooring, causing you to trip and suffer an injury, or if your bathroom became flooded due to a lack of maintenance by the hotel staff, causing you to slip on a wet floor and injure yourself.
What to do in the event of an accident during your package holiday
- Report the accident as soon as possible to the representative of your package holiday at the hotel
- If there is no representative at your hotel, then contact the company in the UK and report the accident directly
- Report the accident to the hotel management
- Seek medical attention as soon as you realise that you are injured. Don’t delay in seeking medical advice as this can affect your personal injury claim in Paddington. Make sure that you get a copy of the medical report from the doctors. Ensure that the details of your accident are recorded in writing with photographs and sketches of any important points as evidence. In addition, make sure that you have the names and addresses of any witnesses who saw the accident occur.
Get started today
If you have suffered an accident whilst on a package holiday within the last 3 years and it wasn’t your fault, then you could make an injury claim in Paddington. This injury claim could provide you with compensation not only for your injury, but for medical expenses whilst abroad and even for loss of earnings when you return from your holiday.
Accident Advice Helpline offers a no-obligation helpline to provide you with advice. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.