Had an accident as a pedestrian and need to make an injury claim in Oxford Street?
Accidents involving pedestrians can often be the result of pedestrians being struck by a moving vehicle as a result of driver error. Drivers of vehicles may be unaware of the intentions of pedestrians who legally have the same right to share the road as they do.
Causes of accidents to pedestrians
- Being struck by a moving vehicle, as the driver fails to look correctly for pedestrians who may be crossing the road
- Drivers who fail to stop at stop signs or at crossings which are traffic light controlled to allow pedestrians to safely cross the road
- Distractions to the driver such as tuning the radio or texting on a mobile device resulting in striking a pedestrian down
- Maneuvering in the road without first checking their mirrors, indicating or checking for other road users, e.g. reversing into the path of a pedestrian
- Driving at speed or recklessly without consideration for other road users and losing control of the vehicle
- Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs which may inhibit their awareness of other road users
Injuries to pedestrians
Like all road traffic accidents, injuries may occur to those involved. However as pedestrians, the injuries sustained following an accident with a moving vehicle that wasn’t their fault, can be life changing and even have fatal consequences.
If you have suffered an injury as a pedestrian and you don’t think that was your fault, if you needed medical attention for your injuries and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then contact Accident Advice Helpline for straightforward and reliable advice.
Making an injury claim in Oxford Street is as easy as 1-2-3
- Trust the leading experts to give you no obligation advice that lets you decide if you wish to pursue an injury claim Oxford Street. Call 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s experienced advisers who can process the details of your claim over the phone. With a 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline service, the Accident Advice Helpline are always available to take your call and put your needs first.
- They offer a dependable, accountable and reliable service that prides itself on high levels of customer satisfaction. All of their legal partners work on 100% no win no fee* basis to ensure a satisfactory outcome to your injury claim in Oxford Street.
- Take part in Accident Advice Helpline’s simple to use and unique on line 30 second test. This puts you in control of finding out if your circumstances could lead to an injury claim in Oxford Street.
Lastly, don’t worry about making your injury claim Oxford Street. Make the call and let Accident Advice Helpline ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve today.
Open Claim Calculator