Follow our step by step guide to make your injury claim in Ossett
- Firstly keep calm! Remember that your health and wellbeing is the most important aspect of your recovery, after suffering an injury through an accident that wasn’t your fault.
- Call the personal injury compensation specialists, the Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from your land line or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
- Accident Advice Helpline is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can call them at a convenient time to suit yourself.
- If you prefer, you can go to our website and take part in the 30 second on line test. Are you up for the challenge? Simply enter details about your accident and within just 30 seconds, you will be informed if your accident qualifies you to make an injury claim in Ossett. This is a unique service that is offered to claimants by the Accident Advice Helpline. You don’t even need to leave the comfort of your armchair to take part in the test. Get peace of mind about your entitlement to make a personal injury claim Ossett and take the test today!
- With over 14 years’ experience in processing personal injury claims just like yours, Accident Advice Helpline are well established and highly experienced specialists in the field of personal injury compensation claims. Their friendly and helpful advisers offer a professional and highly informative service, to equip you with the knowledge that you may need to make your personal injury claim Ossett.
- If you qualify to make an injury claim in Ossett, Accident Advice Helpline smooth the way, by providing access to a team of legal partners who all work on 100% no win no fee basis. You will be allocated a specialist solicitor who will ensure that your claim is dealt with in an accountable and dependable manner.
- You are under no obligation to go ahead with your claim after receiving advice from Accident Advice Helpline. It is up to you to decide if you go ahead and start your personal injury claim in Ossett.
- As long as the accident wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to make an injury claim in Ossett.
- Accidents are commonplace and occur when you least expect them to. Accidents at work, on the roads as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, following a slip, trip or fall and even as a result of medical negligence, can all mean that you could be eligible to make a legal claim for personal injury.
- Claim amounts cannot be guaranteed nor can the length of time that a claim may take to process.
- Phone today. Make sure that you receive the up-to-date advice that you need to make your personal injury claim in Ossett.
Date Published: 3rd September 2013