Injury Claim in Orby


Making A No Win No Fee* Injury Claim in Orby

If you want to claim compensation for an accident or injury you have suffered which was not your fault then it is always best to go for a no win, no fee* injury claim in Orby. This way you have nothing to lose even if the  case does not go your way, and you will not have to pay for solicitors bills or court fees if it is decided that the accident was not the fault of anyone else.

When Can I Make An Injury Claim in Orby?

You can make a compensation claim if:

  • You have had an accident at work
  • You have had an accident on the road
  • You have had an accident caused by the negligence of your doctor
  • You have had an accident in the street/a shop/any other public place

How Do I Know Who Is To Blame?

In some cases it will be obvious, such as if you are in a road accident then you will know that the other driver was at fault. Similarly if you have had an accident caused by carelessness at work then you will be making your injury claim Orby against your employer. However if you have an accident in the street or some other public place it can be difficult to find out who you are seeking compensation from. In most cases it will be the local council for public places, but check to see whose property you are on. If the accident happens on someone’s specific property then the accident is their fault. You can also call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get help with your claim and finding out who is at fault.

How Long Do I Have?

The standard time limit for any injury claim in Orby is three years. After this time it will be far more difficult to make a claim for compensation. It isn’t impossible though so you are entitled to call the Accident Advice Helpline and get help with your claim. There are some circumstances in which it is okay to make a claim for compensation after three years have elapsed. The team will be able to tell you more about this.

What Will Happen Next?

If you decide to go ahead with your injury claim in Orby then you will give the helpline all of the information they need, including personal details, information about the accident and any proof you can provide. The team of personal injury lawyers will then work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. You shouldn’t have to go to court and if you don’t win your case you still don’t stand to lose anything financially. You can check up on the status of your claim at any time by calling the helpline 24/7.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )