How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Claim in Onich

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Onich

    How To Deal With A Job Done Badly Or Make An Injury Claim in Onich

    There are a number of ways to deal with a trader who has been hired to do work on your property but has not done the work that they have been paid for. You may want to claim for compensation if the work has been done so badly that it has caused damage, or you may want to make an injury claim in Onich against the trader if you have had an accident because of the work.

    When you hire a trader to come and do a job in your home, be it plumbing, building, landscaping or whatever, you will expect the work to be done to a high standard and to be suitable for its purpose. You are hiring a professional so that the work is done to the highest standard and so that there aren’t any problems in the future. If this work is not carried out appropriately then this can lead to all sorts of problems either immediately or in the future. Here are some tips on how to deal with the situation from the first instance onwards.

    1. Refuse To Pay/Ask For Your Money Back

    You may not need to claim compensation or make an injury claim in Onich if you refuse to pay for the work done until it is done properly. If the trader will not fix the work that they have done badly then you still do not have to pay them if they have not done the work correctly, and this will leave you with the money left to pay someone else to do the job properly.

    You may not be able to refuse to pay if:

    • You have stated that you are happy with the work, even if you are not.
    • You have noticed that the work has not been done the way you want it but allowed the trader to continue with it.
    • You have done something (such as paint a wall you are not happy with) to show that the work is accepted.
    • Too much time has passed since the completion of the work.

    2. Make An Injury Claim in Onich

    If you have already paid but the work has been done badly enough to cause damage, accident or injury then you can make an injury claim in Onich. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to speak to the team about your claim. They may send you to look at the 30 second test on the website, which will let you know how much compensation you can claim. From there the team will process your claim for you and will use dedicated personal injury lawyers working on a 100% no win, no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve. You will also be able to check up on your injury claim in Onich 24/7 on the helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 7th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.