How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim on Great Cumbrae

    If you have an injury claim on Great Cumbrae to make, you could live on the island and be involved in agriculture or the leisure industry. Great Cumbrae is also known as the isle of Cumbrae and simply Cumbrae, or Cumaradh Mòr in Scottish Gaelic.

    Injury claim on Great Cumbrae Island

    If you have been injured in an accident within the last three years which was not your fault, or within two years in some cases (such as if the accident occurred on a plane, ship or boat), then you may have grounds to file an injury claim on Great Cumbrae Island. You can also make an injury claim on Great Cumbrae if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or disease within the last three years.

    Accidents on boats

    If you work on a boat or are travelling on one, you may have an accident. The most common ones are slips, trips and falls, which can occur anywhere on dry land, water or in the air. When travelling on a boat or ship you should always hold the hand rail, and in rough seas you should look out for falling objects from above.

    You may slip on a wet deck, but the chances of doing this should be minimal, as decks should be coated with an anti-slip covering. If you do slip on a deck, you may be able to make an injury claim on Great Cumbrae.

    You may be involved in an accident on a ferry or a cruise ship, and you could well have grounds to file a personal injury compensation claim against the owner. You have two years in which to file a claim, but you should do so soon after the accident so that you can still remember the details clearly. If the claim case is taken to court, it could take years to settle.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have a personal injury compensation claim to make, then you could contact us at Accident Advice Helpline, a law firm with more than a decade’s experience of this area of the law. Visit our website for more information or call us free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Why not call now? The lines will be open.

    Date Published: 18th September 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.