You could make an injury claim in Northampton with Accident Advice Helpline
If you have been searching online for information on how to make an injury claim in Northampton then you may be seeking to receive compensation for an accident that was not your fault. If you have been injured within the last 3 years, and this was due to someone else’s negligence, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you make an injury claim in Northampton.
There are many different reasons that may lead you to making an injury claim in Northampton:
- You may have tripped over a loose paving slab in a public place such as one of Northampton’s shopping centres. This could have led to a medical injury such as a sprain, strain or broken bone. Somebody else should have been responsible for mending the pavement hazard and you could be able to receive compensation from them.
- You might have had an accident at work whilst employed in one of Northampton’s many commercial distribution centres. This could have been caused by your employer expecting you to carry out incorrect manual handling of heavy loads without the correct equipment or training.
- You could have been involved in a road traffic accident, for example on Northampton’s nearby M1 motorway. If someone has been driving too close behind you, and not been able to stop safely, then they may have caused you to be the victim of a whiplash injury.
There are many other types of injury claim in Northampton that you could make with the help of Accident Advice Helpline. By taking our unique 30-second test you could determine the level of compensation you could receive should you win your case. Since we were established, we have helped many thousands of blameless claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled, claimants with all types of injuries resulting from all types of accidents.
What is Accident Advice Helpline and what do they offer?
- A law firm.
- Over 15 years’ experience in the field of personal injury law.
- A 24/7 helpline with access to friendly advisors.
- Obligation-free advice with no pushy sales tactics. You decide if you would like to proceed with your injury claim in Northampton.
- Access to specialist lawyers who work on a no-win, no-fee basis. If you do not win your case then you will have no solicitors’ fees to pay.
What should I do if I think I could make an injury claim in Northampton?
- Call us today on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) for support and advice.
- Be guided through our unique 30-second test.
- If you decide you wish to proceed then you will be referred to a specialist injury lawyer.
- Most claims can be processed over the telephone.
- The majority of claimants will not be required to attend court.
Date Published: 5th September 2013
Author: Emma Matthews