When people talk about accidents on cruise ships, the obvious thought is of passengers being injured through no fault of their own, but in reality there are more accidents involving staff that work on these huge floating towns, and they are entitled to compensation just the same, but have to make their personal injury claim in North Dorset against their employer.
The reasons employees of cruise ship operators might want to make a personal injury claim in North Dorset
Health and safety laws apply to ships the same as they do to any other workplace, and most cruise operators take this responsibility very seriously. But there are many ways employees and passengers can be injured while on board a ship, a few suggestions being:
- Slip, trips and falls caused by all sorts of different things. Wet floors that have not warning signs or obstacles in walkways are just two of the causes of these types of accidents.
- Food poisoning can be caused by one of the on board restaurants or cafes, but this should not happen if the proper care is taken of the food, and you could be entitled to make a personal injury claim in North Dorset for compensation.
- Faults with electrical equipment supplied by the cruise ship, hair dryers being a prime example.
- Faulty furniture that can cause very nasty injuries if it collapses while someone is sitting on it or at it when the collapse happens.
- Defective equipment in the gyms or play areas.
Most accidents on cruise ships have a reduced time limit for making your personal injury claim In North Dorset, you have two years to start your claim, rather than the usual three.
Making your personal injury claim in North Dorset
If you are a passenger or work on a cruise liner, and are inured through no fault of your own, you could be entitled to compensation, and should be getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to make your personal injury claim.
With over 14 years behind us of making successful claims, we have helped innocent victims get compensation for all different sorts of accidents, ones on cruise ships included.
We will ensure that every area of you accident and injuries is examined to get you the maximum compensation for your circumstances. All aspects will be considered, and any costs and losses that have arisen because of the accident will be recouped if you have a successful claim.
If you are not certain that we are the best option for your personal injury claim, perhaps you should listen to Esther Rantzen, who endorses and recommends our services to all innocent victims of accidents. She will tell you that she is impressed with the way we care about our claimants, how we always put their needs before anything else, giving them the highest quality service when they make their personal injury claim. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.