Norfolk is a low-lying county in the east of England. As a largely rural county, Norfolk has a low population density compared to most other counties in England. Accident Advice Helpline is here to provide access to justice for blameless victims of accidents, offering advice to anyone in Norfolk who has been involved in an accident that was not their fault. Accident Advice Helpline works with a wide range of specialist lawyers. This means that cases can be handled by experts in whichever field of personal injury law is required. As most cases of injury claim in Norfolk can be processed over the telephone, geography is no longer a boundary in obtaining the best possible legal representation for your case.
If you are planning on making an injury claim in Norfolk then look no further… Here are the top 10 reasons as to why Accident Advice Helpline is your best option:
- Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to speak to one of our advisors today.
- Our friendly advisors offer obligation free advice supporting you through the claims process.
- It only takes a 30-second test to assess whether you are able to make an injury claim in Norfolk.
- We will not push you into proceeding with an injury claim in Norfolk. You make the choice to go ahead with your case.
- We are a firm with over 15 years’ experience in dealing with personal injury law and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
- Our solicitors all work on a no-win, no-fee basis. If you do not win your case you will have no legal fees to pay.
- You will have access to a range of specialist lawyers who are experts in the many and varied fields of injury compensation law having had vast experience in dealing with all types of accidents.
- The majority of our compensation cases can be dealt with over the phone.
- We are trusted and recommended by our patron Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and television personality, who has been our patron for the last 10 years.
- We can take the stress out of the claims process, and provide you with peace of mind, in what could be a difficult time after an accident.
Accident Advice Helpline works to the four key principles of integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability. This has led to us having an excellent reputation within the field of personal injury law. If you need to make an injury claim in Norfolk, don’t let geography be a barrier to getting the best legal representation you can. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and see how we can help you make your personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 31st August 2013