Accident Advice Helpline can help you make your injury claim in Newtownabbey
Accident Advice Helpline was established on 1st June 2000, to give access to justice to the blameless victims of accidents and crime. We have been very successful at doing just that and over the years have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to.
The criteria you need to fit
To make an injury claim there is criteria you need to fit, such as:
- One off accidents should have been within the last three years
- If the accident was on a ship or plane, the time limit is two years
- If your injury is an industrial illness or disease, there is no time limit
- Violent crime claims should be made with two years unless you were a miner at the time of the incident when special rules apply
- You should have been a blameless victim
- You must have needed medical attention for your injuries
- In the case of a crime, it must have been reported to the police
The types of accidents we deal with
Obviously, some accident types are more common than others, but we deal with all types of accidents that result in an injury claim, just some of them being:
- Road traffic – driver
- Road traffic – passenger
- Road traffic – pedestrian
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illness and diseases
- Medical negligence
- Faulty products
- Holiday accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls in public places
- Accidents in schools, college and universities
- Food poisoning
- Walking and hiking accidents
The types of organisations we deal with
If you need to make an injury claim, there stands a good chance there will be an insurance company involved somewhere. After all, cover for compensation claims are a large part of the premiums we pay to insurance companies.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have the knowledge and expertise you need to feel confident your personal injury compensation claim is being dealt with in the most effective way to get you the maximum compensation available for your injuries.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will give you some guidance as to the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
Or you can call our helpline on freephone number 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our friendly and professional advisors are trained to give you free legal advice. They will discuss your accident and injuries with you and if you then decide you want to make a claim, they will start the necessary process.