Construction sites can be extremely dangerous places to work. Employers have a legal duty to protect the employee’s health and safety, but by the nature of the work, accidents happen, injuries occur and victims make an injury claim in Newton Stewart.
The types of accidents that can happen on a building site
Many sorts of accidents can occur, just some of them being caused by:
- Falling objects and materials
- Electrical faults
- Collapsing trenches and foundations or falls through weak floors and roofs
- Accidents with power tools
- Faulty lifts and hoists and scaffolding accidents
- Movement of internal construction site traffic
- Falling from ladders or safety harness failure
- Poor layout of the site
- Insufficient or no safety briefings
If you are injured as a result of any construction site accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Newton Stewart.
Call Accident Advice Helpline
You should let Accident Advice Helpline build the case for you. We are experienced in all types of claims and for over 16 years have helped many thousand of claimants get the compensation they deserved. Among these, there has been many construction site workers.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland who have the best experience to help you. They will process your claim quickly and efficiently ensuring that you get the maximum amount for all factors of your claim.
They also all work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so there are no upfront fees to start your claim. Starting your injury claim in Newton Stewart can be done over the phone by one of our trained advisors. They can get the information they need once they have assessed your claim.
- You can make an injury claim in Newton Stewart if you did not cause your accident.
- There is a deadline to start a claim and you have 3 years from the date of your accident.
- Medical evidence will be needed so you should have your injuries treated.
Starting your injury claim in Newton Stewart
To find out more about how Accident Advice Helpline can help you with your claim, you just need to speak to an advisor. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or you can call us from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993. Our advisors are here to offer free, no-obligation advice and explain the claims process.
For a stress-free claim call Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 2nd September 2013