Even famous people may need to make an injury claim in Newton-le-Willows
Newton-le-Willows is a small market town between Manchester and Liverpool, being about 15 miles from each. It is an historic town for many reasons, but not least has produced, or been connected to, many famous people, such as:
- Rick Astley – pop star who has sold more than 40 million records
- Ed Clancy – Olympic Gold Medalist for Great Britain in the 2008 Olympics
- Joe Fagan – former Manchester city footballer and manager of Liverpool FC
- George Formby – made his first stage appearance there
- Rodney Porter – a scientist who won the Nobel Prize in 1972
- Pete waterman – record producer
- Colin Welland – writer and actor
- Mark Whitfield – top London photographer
- David Hughes – Lancashire cricketer
Just like anyone else, if any of the noted personalities were injured in an accident that was not their fault, they would be able to make an injury claim in Newton-le-Willows.
Why you would make an injury claim in Newton-le-Willows
You would make an injury claim in Newton-le-Willows, because some time within the last three years, you had been injured in an accident that was no fault of your own. UK law says that in this situation, the guilty party should compensate you and most of the time, it is an insurance company of some sort that settles the claim. When they are calculating insurance premiums, part of it is to cover personal injury compensation claims against the insured. It is part of what the insurance companies do, and there are many hundreds of thousand of policies each year that are not claimed against.
The types of accidents you would make a claim for
An endless list is what we have here, but just a few suggestions are:
- Road traffic accidents – drivers
- Road traffic accidents- passengers
- Road traffic accidents- pedestrians
- Road traffic accidents – motor bikers and cyclists
- Work related injuries
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Slips, trips, or falls in a public place
- Medical negligence claims
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Holiday accidents
- Food poisoning cases
The way to make your personal injury compensation claim
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to let Accident Advice Helpline do it for you.Open Claim Calculator
Dealing with insurance companies, or other large organisations involved, can be a nightmare for the layperson. Complex forms and awkward questions make it not a nice experience. We have the experience to take the nastiness away, make it as stress free as possible for you and deal with it efficiently to maximise the amount of compensation you receive.
We have a 30-second test on our website, so called because that is all it takes to find out if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do, get a rough idea of how much you might be entitled to.
The advisers on our helpline are friendly and helpful. You will find them easy to talk to as they guide you through the processes of a personal injury compensation claim and will put you under no pressure to continue if you decide against it. Just call them on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 for a quick response to your queries.