How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim Newchurch

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Newchurch

    Complaining To Your Council – Injury Claim in Newchurch

    If you have a problem with your local council, before you can do anything about the situation you will need to inform your council that there is a problem in the form of a complaint. In many cases, a simple complaint will be all you need to get the council to do something about the situation. If your complaint involves fixing the roads or pavements after an injury claim in Newchurch then you should still contact the council first, to make them aware of the situation and give them the chance to resolve it.

    Where Can I Find Out What The Complaints Procedure Is?

    Every council is different so you will need to find out what your local council’s complaints procedure is before you can go ahead with your complaint. Look on the council website, as that should have a copy of the complaints procedure. If you cannot find the procedure there then you can call the council and speak to someone who can help. You may be able to at least report the problem over the phone whilst looking for the complaints procedure.

    Do I Always Have To Go Through The Complaints Procedure?

    No two cases are the same so it is really up to you to decide whether your issue warrants skipping over the complaints procedure. You may be able to skip the process altogether when it comes to a personal injury claim by calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. Although it is always better to speak to the council first, in some cases this will not be possible or you may not get the response you want from the council. In this case, calling Accident Advice Helpline is the natural next step and will help to get a compensation claim started much quicker.

    How Do I Make An Injury Claim in Newchurch?

    To make your injury claim you should have all of the details of your accident or injury, as well as any proof you may have (photographs, a medical report). You can then call Accident Advice Helpline and give the team of advisors all of the information you can. They will then begin processing your claim. Accident Advice Helpline has years of experience dealing with personal injury compensation claims and employs personal injury lawyers who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve. Not only this but after you have given your information you should not have to be too involved in the process from then on. You probably won’t have to go to court and the team will chase your injury claim for you.

    The helpline is open 24/7 so give them a call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 if you do have any questions or problems you will be able to get in touch with someone who can help.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 1st September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.