The top 10 things you need to know when making an injury claim in Moretonhampstead
- Firstly keep calm! Accident Advice Helpline are at the other end of the phone. Our friendly and helpful advisers are experienced in asking you the right questions, so don’t panic help is at hand!
- You can take our simple 30-second test to find out if your accident qualifies you to make an injury claim in Moretonhampstead.
- With over 15 years’ experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims, Accident Advice Helpline are the leading experts in processing claims just like yours.
- As long as your accident was not your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, you may be eligible to make an injury claim in Moretonhampstead today.
- Our solicitors all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- You are under no-obligation to make an injury claim in Moretonhampstead after speaking to a professional adviser from Accident Advice Helpline. It is up to you to decide if you wish to proceed and make a claim for your injury.
- The incident could involve road traffic accidents – as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, accidents at work, slips, trips and falls and even medical negligence following a medical procedure.
- Most claims can be processed by Accident Advice Helpline over the phone from the comfort of your own home, without the need for lengthy appointments and the inconvenience of travelling.
- Remember your accident and its circumstances are unique. Therefore, the amount of compensation that your claim could be worth cannot be guaranteed at any stage of your claim. However, you may be given an estimate of what your claim could be worth at the start of the process. Similarly the amount of time that a claim takes to process varies from case to case. However, you can be reassured that Accident Advice Helpline pride themselves on providing a reliable service. We are the leading experts in processing personal injury claims, ensuring that claimants receive their legal entitlements.
- Dame Esther Rantzen is the patron of Accident Advice Helpline and for decades she has been instrumental in ensuring that consumers’ rights are protected through the numerous television and radio programmes that she has presented.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
If you’ve suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault, why not get in touch with us and find out more about making a personal injury compensation claim?
Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and our personal injury team will be on hand to assist you.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline and make your claim today.