Need up to date advice following an injury claim in Morden?
- Let the professionals, Accident Advice Helpline take the stress and worry out of making a personal injury claim Morden. They provide an unrivalled service that is committed to achieving a successful outcome for your claim.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 to make an injury claim. If you wish to call from your mobile, simply call 0333 500 0993 and speak to a friendly and helpful advisor who is waiting to answer your queries. The helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that whenever you need them, Accident Advice Helpline are at the end of the phone.
- Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique 30 second on line test which provides your results in just half a minute, to let you know if you could make a personal injury claim. It’s so simple and straightforward to take part in the test, leaving you free to decide if you wish to start your personal injury claim.
- If you are eligible to make a claim, Accident Advice Helpline will allocate a specialist solicitor who will work on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Our solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience that will ensure your claim is dealt with simply and efficiently. It doesn’t matter if your accident occurred whilst at work, whilst on the roads as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, through a slip, trip or fall whilst out and about or even through medical negligence following a medical procedure. As long as the accident was not your fault and occurred within the last 3 years’ then you can make an injury claim today to claim the compensation that you are legally entitled to.
- You can be confident that your claim matters to Accident Advice Helpline. They set themselves the highest standards in the personal injury claims industry of dependability, reliability and accountability. Indeed, most claims are processed over the telephone and most claimants do not even have to attend court. Claim amounts cannot be guaranteed nor can the length of time that the claim may take be predicted, however, you may receive an estimate of your compensation amount at the start of your claim.
We always think that an accident could not happen to us. However, no matter how careful we may be, accidents are an inevitable part of the busy life that we lead. Make sure that you call Accident Advice Helpline and make your injury claim today.
Date Published: 31st August 2013