Unsure where to start with your injury claim in Monument – here is a quick guide to making an injury claim in Monument
- After suffering an accident that was not your fault, make sure that you have a written record of when, where and how your accident occurred. If there were any witnesses to your accident, then make sure that you have their name, address and telephone numbers.
- If you sought medical advice following an accident that was not your fault, then make sure that you have the relevant details to hand before you make your call.
- Contact the personal injury claim in Monument experts. You can be reassured that with over 15 years’ experience of processing personal injury claims in Monument, Accident Advice Helpline know how to ensure you receive your compensation.
- It is simple and straightforward to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from your land line or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Helpful and friendly advisers will answer any queries you have about your injury claim in Monument and explain the process of making a claim for compensation.
- Accident Advice Helpline offers a unique on line 30 second test! Simply enter your details and within 30 seconds you will be told if you can make an injury claim in Monument and be given an estimate of how much compensation you are likely to receive. It is so quick and easy to take part from the comfort of your armchair.
- With a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week helpline service you can be certain that Accident Advice Helpline are available to take your call on a convenient day and time to suit you. With professional and helpful advisers, Accident Advice Helpline have specialist legal partners who work on 100% no win no fee basis.
- Accidents can happen to anyone at any time. Life happens while you are busy making plans and no one can plan an accident. Accidents can occur at work, as road traffic accidents, through a slip, trip or fall and even through medical negligence. As long as the accident was not your fault and occurred within the last 3 years, then you could be eligible to make an injury claim in Monument today.
- Remember Esther Rantzen? Esther is the patron of Accident Advice Helpline and she has championed the rights of the consumer for decades in Britain. Esther Rantzen is highly regarded and well respected through her tireless work on behalf of the consumer, to ensure that our rights are protected at all times.
- Most claims are processed by Accident Advice Helpline over the telephone from the comfort of your own home. You may not even have to attend court, as most claims are settled out of court.
- Phone Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if you too could make an injury claim in Monument.
Date Published: 27th August 2013