Do you need to make an injury claim in Minffordd?
If you have had an accident in which you were injured, and the accident was not your fault, you may be able to make an injury claim in Minffordd. If you have been the blameless victim of a violent crime or abuse, you may be able to make an injury claim in Minffordd. That’s what Accident Advice Helpline do; make personal injury compensation claims for victims of accidents and crimes.
The criteria for making an injury claim in Minffordd
There are certain criteria you have to fit to be able to make an injury claim in Minffordd. These are:
- If your injuries were sustained in an accident, you should make the claim within 3 years. There are exceptions to this rule such as industrial illnesses, which can take many years to develop. Accidents on ships and planes have a 2 year time limit.
- If your injuries were sustained because of a violent crime the claim should be made within 2 years. The exception to this rule is victims under the age of 18 where slightly different rules apply
- You should have been blameless
- The incident should have been reported to the police
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries.
The types of accidents you can claim for
There are numerous types of accidents but among the most common ones are:
- Car crashes – driver
- Car crashes – passenger
- Car crashes – pedestrian
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work related accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Medical negligence
- Faulty products that cause harm
If any of these accidents happen to you and you are injured you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.
The compilation of your claim
All areas of your life will be looked at when you are making a claim. The effects of an accident on your life are important and the sort of things you can claim for are:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself properly
- Childcare costs while you are attending medical appointments
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Medical costs
- Home adaption costs if necessary
- Home moving costs if necessary
- Any other cost that is a direct result of the accident
How to make your claim
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping claimants for over 15 years and have assisted many thousands to get the compensation to which they were entitled.
Our in house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will ensure that every facet of your claim is investigated to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded
On our website there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough idea of how much to expect.
Our advisors are available on our helpline, 0800 180 4123. They will discuss your accident and injuries with you and give free advice as to the next stages. If you are happy to proceed they will start the processes of your claim.