How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Mid Wales

    Making A Complaint To Your Local Council – you may need to make an injury claim in Mid Wales

    Whatever issues you may have with your local council, there are ways to resolve these issues and get the resolution you want.

    Everything from a problem with a member of council staff to an injury claim Mid Wales can be dealt with directly by the council or through a third party.

    Here are some of the ways in which you can make a complaint and be sure that your opinion is heard.

    1. Go Direct To The Council

    If you want to talk about members of staff, issues in your neighbourhood, or anything that affects you and your council directly then it is best to speak to your council straight away. Many councils have on-line forms to fill out, where you can leave your comments and complaints as well as some personal information so that they can investigate and get back to you.

    The only downside with this course of action is that it may take some time for you to hear anything back, if you do at all. Filling out an online form means that you can’t be completely sure that the council has received your complaint and that it is being dealt with. Another option may be to phone the council and record your complaint with the department you have the issue with.

    Open Claim Calculator

    2. Use A Third Party For An Injury Claim in Mid Wales

    For issues such as an injury claim Mid Wales you may want to use a third party like Accident Advice Helpline to get the result you want. Accident Advice Helpline is a helpline which is open 24/7 and can be reached on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from mobiles.

    The friendly, helpful team are there to talk you through your injury claim Mid Wales and will be able to start a claim process. You may want to call the helpline if you have injured yourself due to ill-maintained paving or roads due to the council’s negligence.

    In the case of any injury claim in Mid Wales you will want to be sure that your council is at fault, but the team at Accident Advice Helpline can help with this as well.

    3. Go To Your Ombudsman

    An ombudsman is the highest level for any complaints procedure and should be contacted if you are getting no response from your council or cannot reach a resolution.

    In many cases, if you tell the company or organisation that you have a problem with that you are going to the ombudsman, they will look into your case more thoroughly.

    Once the ombudsman is looking into it, the problem is out of both yours and the council’s hands, and the decision will be made based on the evidence presented.

    So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 25th August 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.