What Is a Personal Injury Claim in Melrose ?
If you have sustained a personal injury which was not your fault, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) will put you through to one of our team of friendly, professional advisors who are more than happy to make a start on your claim. The team will process your claim for you and you shouldn’t even have to go to court. However, before you think about making a personal injury claim in Melrose, you should know what this means.
What Does Personal Injury Mean?
A personal injury does not have to mean just physical illness — it can also mean psychological issues. Any physical injury or psychological illness that has been caused by someone else is a basis for a personal injury claim in Melrose and may get you compensation.
A personal injury can also result in death. If a loved one has passed away due to an accident or incident which was not their fault, Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim compensation for this as well.
For What Sorts of Injuries Can I Make an Injury Claim in Melrose?
There are all sorts of accidents and injuries for which you may be able to make an injury claim in Melrose. Some examples include:
- Work-based injuries. This can include anything from slipping on an unmarked wet floor to long-term illness caused by asbestos or other dangerous working conditions. You may be able to claim for hearing loss caused by working in loud environments or psychological illness caused by pressure and stress.
- Injuries on the road. Any traffic-based injury can be claimed for if you have had an accident which wasn’t your fault. You may also claim compensation if your car has been damaged but you have not.
- Injuries received due to faulty goods. You may claim compensation from the manufacturers, producers or importers if you have received an item which caused an injury or illness. You should be able to prove that the item was broken or damaged by factors not relating to you, but with a little background the personal injury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline should be able to help with this.
- Injuries caused by broken or damaged paving stones. This sort of injury allows you to claim compensation from your local council, whose job it is to ensure that the pavements and roads are free from obstructions and kept in order.
- Injuries caused by hospital or doctor errors. If you have had an injury or illness caused by being given the wrong treatment or medication, or misdiagnosis, you can get compensation for both the illness itself and the psychological trauma involved.
Accident Advice Helpline will handle your claim simply and efficiently with as little bother to you as possible.