Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice for your injury claim in Marlow
If your have been injured in an accident or violent crime, you could not choose a better firm to act on your behalf, when you make your injury claim in Marlow, than Accident Advice Helpline. We were established 15 years ago to give access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and we excel at doing just that.
The criteria for making your injury claim in Marlow
There is criteria that every injury claim in Marlow has to fit, these include:
- There should be no blame on your part
- If the injury was because of an accident, the claim should be made within three years (unless there are exceptional circumstances such as industrial illnesses which can take years to develop)
- If the injury was because of a crime, the claim should be made within 2 years
- The accident or crime must have been reported to the police
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries
The types of accidents that can happen
If your incident fits the above criteria, there are countless types of accident that could result in you making an injury claim in Marlow. Just some of these are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Slip, trip and falls in a public place
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Food poisoning
- Defective product accidents
Accident Advice Helpline have dealt with all of these and more
Accident Advice Helpline has dealt with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents. Our experience is vast and we have the knowledge and expertise you need to make your injury claim in Marlow.
Esther says we are the best
You don’t have to take our word for it; it’s not just us that think we are the best. There are countless testimonials about how good our services are, but the best endorsement of all comes from Esther Rantzen. She recommends our services, will tell you that we do what we promise, and as a consumer champion, she would not do this lightly. She has been our patron for the last 10 years and hopefully will continue to be so for many years to come.
No money needed to start your claim
In 1998, the government abolished legal aid for personal injury compensation claims. This put them out of reach for a lot of claimants, so the 1999 Finance Act allowed the conditional fee arrangement to be used for them instead. This is better known as no win, no fee*, which means exactly that. You have no money to find to start your claim, and we only get paid when your case has been won.
Contact us today on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisers. The sooner we know about your injuries, the sooner we can put the processes in motion.