Facial injury claim in Market Harborough
Many accidents can result in a facial injury and these can be life changing, often resulting in a facial injury claim in Market Harborough.
The main types of facial injury that may result in an injury claim in Market Harborough
There are numerous injuries that could affect your face, but generally they are one of four main types, such as:
- Fractured bone. This can vary, as there are several bones in the face. A broken jawbone can create eating and speech difficulties, while a broken nose can create breathing problems. Some broken bones could cause a deformity of facial features.
- Damage to the teeth is often overlooked as a facial injury, but loosing teeth in an accident can put the victim through a lot of pain and expense to have them replaced with prosthetic teeth.
- Disfigurement or scarring is the most obvious facial injury. The compensation awards for this will be greater for a woman than a man, because generally women are considered to be more concerned about their looks. Male actors and models are examples of people who might be awarded a similar amount as a woman.
- The eyes can be damaged and sight affected. Sometimes blindness can happen as a result of a facial injury.
If any of the above happens to you, it might be time to make an injury claim in Market Harborough.
Facial injuries can be traumatic
Because most facial injuries are obvious to the onlooker, victims tend to be more embarrassed and have more stress over them than a lot of other injuries. As part of your injury claim in Market Harborough, you may be able to claim for:
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings, past and future;
- Extra medical costs; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make your injury claim in Market Harborough
We were established over 15 years ago to provide access to justice for blameless victims of accidents and crimes. We have helped many thousands of claimants achieve success in their personal injury compensation claims, many of which have been for facial injuries. We have in-house solicitors who are experienced in dealing with these cases. They will look at every aspect of your claim to ensure you receive the maximum in compensation.Open Claim Calculator
On our website there is a 30-second test that is there to help you decide if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you a rough idea of the amount you may receive. You can contact us on our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will discuss your case with you and start the processes if you wish to proceed.